Only Admits the World’s Brightest The Mensa Society formed in 1946 as a not-for-profit organization…
There are so many stupid IQ tests out there today that they cover every trivial subject you can imagine. Whether we are starting to become addicted or we just do them for fun, those IQ tests may not be so stupid after all. But, then again, there is a society for people addicted to taking stupid IQ tests to join to celebrate their stupidity.
In fact, there are a lot of organizations cropping up online sending up IQ testing with lots of fun stupid IQ tests for you to take. Tests such as are you smarter than your dog, a spelling, maths, and IQ test that often does not have correct answers among the multiple choices to choose from. There are even stupid tests that claim to test your intelligence based on questions about Britney Spears, what you drink, and what you eat.
The only thing you get out of stupid IQ test is a laugh at yourself, and the fact you are addicted to taking tests. But, you may find that the good ones may give you a glimmer of insight to some part of yourself, for example, your stupidity for wasting your time with stupid IQ tests.
If you have wondered what a stupid IQ test looks like, here are some of the types of things you will be asked.
1. What side of your body is your right ear on?
a. the left side
b. the right side
c. both sides
d. not on either side
2. Birds are not particularly smart and have a memory span of only 5 seconds. It takes less than that to read this question. Is it possible for birds to answer this question?
c. what question?
3. So many people think everyone else is stupid. What is your take on this?
a. Girls are stupid.
b. Boys are stupid.
c. Some boys and some girls are stupid.
d. Everyone is stupid.
4. If a cricketer hits a ball at 70 miles an hour, can he have it stop without hitting anything else and come right back at him?
d. only if he is a magician
5. How many times can you fold a newspaper in half?
6. A straight road runs along a wide river for more than 100 miles. You have 20 gallons of fuel and get 10 miles to the gallon. How far along the 100 mile stretch can you travel before running out of gas?
a. 200 miles
b. 150 miles
c. 100 miles
d. there is no answer as the question is a paradox
7. How many times can you take 8 from 56?
8. How many holidays are there between Christmas and New Year in America?
Seriously though, there are some who would argue you have to be stupid to even take a stupid IQ test, unless it is for a laugh among your family and friends.
If you score low on a normal IQ test, take others to help you get a feel and understanding of the types of things being asked and the perspective they come from. It is commonly said that you cannot improve your intelligence. That may be so, but you can improve your learning and understanding and give your skills a boost with practice.
The only benefit in stupid IQ tests is their entertainment factor, and bragging rights among your friends. So who cares if you are smarter than Britney Spears, or your dog? The real problem is if you are not then you have a real problem.
Stupid IQ tests may not give you any real insight into your intelligence, but they do give you an insight into your sense of fun. They also give your brain a workout and keep it active and alert.Get online, find some fun trivial, stupid IQ tests and challenge your friends to take them to see who is more stupid than whom. Go on, here is the challenge. Are you smarter or more stupid than all of your friends?