Accurate IQ Test
How To Find Accurate IQ Test An accurate IQ test is not something you just…
Have you ever wondered how intelligent you are? Do you even know how to describe what intelligence is? An IQ test answer can reveal a lot about you and your intelligence.
Intelligence is the ability to learn the skills you need to have a happy and successful life. It is your ability to see and understand information, meanings and news. Today, intelligence is defined as having the skills to solve complex problems in ever changing situations.
The subject of intelligence and IQ (intelligence quotient) has long been debated. Whether or not IQ tests are an accurate form for measuring intelligence is still subjective. There is a flood of online IQ tests and a lot of these are good for testing your brain, if nothing else. Many do give a fairly accurate measure of your intelligence from their IQ test answers.
The best IQ tests, though, are the ones held under supervision and assessed by a psychologist. Intelligence is difficult to measure as not all forms of intelligence are easily measured. Many forms of intelligence coexist and often spill over into more than one area, for example, intuition.
These days most employers have you sit an IQ test as part of their pre screening for employment. It is quite simple to find the IQ test answers. You can take practice tests online that help you understand what you are up against when job hunting. More and more employers are upping the ante on job seekers and IQ testing is now a normal part of job hunting. Employers believe that by doing this, in conjunction with resumes, references, and face-to-face interviews, they get a good insight into the abilities of prospective employees. Employers are also looking for people that fit into their culture and IQ test answers can reveal a lot about you and how you think and see the world.
Taking practice IQ tests also helps you recognize your strengths and weaknesses so you can make good decisions in your life and work. Once you understand these you can find ways to strengthen your weaknesses for a better balanced life.
See how many IQ test answers you can come up with just for fun, to see how well you do. You might be surprised at what IQ test answer reveals about you.
Here are some quick questions to get your brain going. How smart are you really? This is not intended to give you a score. If you want to really test your IQ then find a good test to do.
1. The shopkeeper gave you a dozen potatoes and you used all but five of them. How many potatoes didn’t you use?
2. A dog breeder had 10 puppies. She sold all but three. How many puppies are left?
3. Some months have 30 days and others have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
4. Divide 30 by half and add 15. What do you get?
5. Can you name three days in a row without mentioning Monday, Thursday, and Saturday?
6. Take 3 bananas from 5 bananas and two apples. What do you have?
7. To light the room you have only one match to light the candle, fire, and oil lamp. Which one would you light first?
8. If a white house is made of white bricks and a blue house has its bricks painted blue, what is a greenhouse made of?
9. How many squares does a standard chessboard have?
10. The vet has given you five pills to give your dog every hour. How long will it take for your dog to take all the pills?
a. 5 hours
b. 6 hours
c. 4 hours
d. 3 hours
Here are the IQ test answers. How well did you do?
5. yesterday, today, tomorrow
6. 3 bananas
7. the match
8. green glass
10. 4 hours
If you do not already know your IQ score, take some tests to see just how intelligent you are compared to all your friends.